INDIVIDUAL RETURN POLICIES
These are uShopMall Overall Return Guidelines below. All return items must meet the overall guidelines in order for the individual return policy to apply.
To see which return policy your product is covered under, please check the Product Return Policy on the product page.
Standard Return Policy
All returns items are required to have a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number in the package. Customers may request an RMA number by contacting the uShopMall customer service for further return instruction. All returns must be made within 30 days of receipt. No refund will be applied beyond return period.
Please note: We strongly recommend for our customer to mark the (RMA) number on the outside of the shipping box for awareness, as the (RMA) number will expire within 7 calendar days.
Warranty Return Policy
For information about warranty, we offer an additional warranty period (12 months from purchase date) which covers against merchandise defects. To determine warranty requirements for a specific item, please contact us for further assistance at the Warranty service line: (888) 396-8527.
Consumable Product Return Policy
To better accelerate the return process, we recommend for our customers to erase all personal data and passwords from the returned items. Please ship all return items to our warehouse,
uShopMall Return Department.
13 Garabedian Dr unit C Salem NH 03079
Please note: In the event a product is returned that is (a) not defective, and / or (b) not the same product originally purchased from the website, then the product will be shipped back to the customer.
Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all tags included. We will issue a full refund to your original payment method within in 2 business days.
OVERALL RETURN GUIDELINES
For any information about the restocking fee; there won’t be any restocking fee charged if the item is not fully functional for usage /or damage upon arrival.
Return Shipping Labels
For returns of the opened items; customers are responsible for any such return shipping costs.
Please note: In order for the refund to be fully processed, all return items must be received before any refunds or replacements can be issued. uShopMall is not responsible for loss of data during the service process.
Please refer to the shipping policy for further details.
Order Cancellation / Modifications
If you change your mind, act quickly! We turn around and process orders extremely quickly.
Orders can be modified or cancelled only while their status is labeled "Order Received." Once an order has a status of "Order Processed," it cannot be cancelled or modified, as the order has been processed by our warehouse and is in the queue to be shipped out.
Damaged /or Defective Products received by uShopMall in any of the following conditions may be rejected:
- Any product not purchased directly from the uShopMall store.
- Any product that does not exhibit the described reason for the return (i.e., A return initiated for a DOA product that powers on and works properly upon inspection) or intentionally damaged.
- Any product with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number label, manufacturer model or part number label, and/or warranty label.
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, cables, and all other items originally included with the product.
- Any product from which the UPC code has been removed from its packaging.
- Any product that exhibits physical damage.
- Any product which appears tampered, customized, or altered in any way.